Friday, November 5, 2010

Fuck me? More like FLUFF me. Cuckolding and YOU.

Hey there, phone sex wankers! I had a call last night that I just can’t get out of my mind, so I’m going to write about it here for you all to see! I know you can’t wait to hear, right?

J., a little cuckold phone sex slut, called me with some hot confessions. But he’s not just any kind of cuckold!

Oh, no. He’s a total black cock cuckold. It seems that J.’s wife loves that BBC just as much as I do! *Giggles*

But J.’s wife is not the only one who loves big black cock. Nope, not at all! J., the kinky little bitch, loves it, too.

But just like a bad infomercial…there’s more! *Giggles*

He loves to get dressed up in panties like a little sissy and take black dick in his mouth. He is a total cocksucking fag! Oh, and he likes to take it in his ass, too.

There’s absolutely nothing he likes more than complete feminization and then being in the middle of a huge fucking black cock gangbang!

Oh, but it gets even better. Seriously! His wife loves to dominate and humiliate him and fuck him in the ass with her strap-on when there aren’t any big black men around to fuck that hungry ass for him.

I had so much fun with J., the little sissy whore! He knew exactly which teen humiliatrix to call to giggle at him and help him get off!

I wanna have fun with you cum-slurping losers, too, so what you need to do is pick up your phone and give Sadistic Princess Chelsea a call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content and ALL Images © Princess Chelsea | Original Layout by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

Back to TOP