Friday, October 1, 2010

Calling all sissies!

Hey there, sissy phone sex sluts! What’s going on?

I was thinking earlier that I really wanna go shopping. I haven’t been in awhile actually. I’ve really been too busy. There’s been all my femdom phone sex calls with you boys, sorority rush, getting ready for school to start, and still leaving a little time left in there to squeeze in some big black cock. *Giggles*

Luckily, rush is over, and school’s about to start, so maybe I’ll have some more time now. I think a little sissy like you would be the perfect shopping companion for me!

We can go and pick out clothes for each other to try on, and then we can model them for one another in the stores. I can’t wait to see how sexy you’re going to look in the hot outfits I pick out for you!
OMG, I hope we can do this really soon!

Call me, Princess Chelsea, for some cheap phone sex with a kinky twist for all you dirty little sissies out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content and ALL Images © Princess Chelsea | Original Layout by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

Back to TOP